“I make house calls to help train you Personalized, one-on-one, on-site Quicken & QuickBooks training, tutoring, classes, instruction, help support, bookkeeping assistance, company file set up, review, and cleanup, and business advice for QuickBooks Pro (PC or Mac), Premier, Online, Point of Sale and Enterprise
“Make your bookkeeping software work for you, instead of the other way around.”
- Do you need someone to organize or set up your new business or start up’s financial records and chart of accounts in QuickBooks financial (PC or Mac)?
- Are you starting a store and need your Point of Sale system configured and integrated into your QuickBooks financial for the PC software?
- Has your bookkeeper recently left and you’d like a second opinion on how to manage your bookkeeping system and to review what they did?
- Have you s l o w l y come to the realization that you don’t know how to use your financial accounting and bookkeeping software and it is affecting your bottom line and your sleep?
- Are you embarrassed by the state of your books (don’t worry, I’ve seen worse)?
- When you look at them, do you realize that you don’t understand how the whole program works and you’d like to?
- Does the thought of spending time doing the financial side of your business send you into a depression or make you overeat?
- Would you rather make more money doing what you do best rather than dealing with the Castor Oil of paperwork?
- Have you thought about taking a QuickBooks class (presuming you can get into the class, unemployed job seekers have the same idea) but don’t want to fight traffic to get to one and turn away billable clients because you have to be somewhere you’d rather not be, sit in a sweaty, crowded classroom filled with strangers and be expected to talk about your personal financial issues as part of class participation. Or worse, the class will never talk about what you need to know to help support you in your business.
I might be able to help. Like an old fashioned doctor, I make financial house calls to teach you how to fi$h for yourself (or make Tofu if you are a vegan) and come to you in my “gas-guzzling” Prius, on your schedule and based on what you need to know to meet your needs. All you have to do is start the process by sending me an e-mail.
Has your company grown to the point where it would be nice to have someone, perhaps an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (desktop and online) with 52 five star reviews on Intuit’s Website and additional current certification in Intuit’s Online, Point of Sale (POS), and Enterprise software (for middle market companies) like myself to come in on a regular basis to help solve your QuickBooks problems as well as train, tutor, teach, support, and instruct you and your staff in QuickBooks® (for Windows or Mac), and assist you in your bookkeeping and financial reports and let you make more money by doing what you really enjoy doing?
Or would you rather sit in the dark?
Well, let’s chat on the phone for up to 30 minutes free of charge about your new business or start up’s needs, what would be the best QuickBooks software to use for your industry, what your problems are, what you would like me to accomplish, what I think I can do for you, and to bounce ideas off of.
After all, it can be pretty lonely starting, managing, or running a business. We all need to talk about it with someone in the same boat. You can start the healing process by sending me an e-mail with your contact information and what you want to achieve.
You’ve hired an attorney, accountant, insurance agent, business coach, public relations expert, marketing, SEO expert and other professional consultants to help you set up, start, or manage or run your business.
Shouldn’t you hire someone to teach or train you how to effectively use the accounting, bookkeeping, and financial management software that you will be relying on to discover how well you are (or aren’t) doing? Or generate an accurate profit and loss statement for your lender when you decide to expand or buy a competitor or another business?
Or would you rather walk in the dark with no financial lantern?